Ice cubes are excellent, but sometimes crushed snow just preferences better, particularly if you’re making icy goodies like sno cones or niche cocktails just like a Moscow Mule or Mint Julep. Fortunately, it’s not difficult to carefully turn ice into crushed glaciers. Listed below are ten ways to crush snow for the next cocktail party or sno cone extravaganza!
1) Snow crusher – That one is so apparent we’re getting it first. In the event that you crush a great deal of glaciers then it’s probably well worth the investment and counter-top space to include one of the devices to your kitchen or home pub. You are able to go modern or classic, depending on your individual style.
2) Blender – That is a handy brief slice for crushed snow, particularly if you’re mending blended beverages like margaritas or daiquiris. Just retain in brain that not absolutely all blenders were created with ice-crushing features, so make sure to check on the specs before you get or you can find slushy ice rather than crushed glaciers!
Check out these best blenders for crushing ice before you decide on a blender to buy.
3) Food processor – Some models feature a blade designed for snow crushing. Another good reason to love this multi-functional kitchen tool!
4) Cocktail shaker – This is one way the pros get it done when they’re crushing glaciers for your mojito at a pub. Just drop a few ice in to the shaker and break it part utilizing a “muddler” – an instrument such as a pestle used to mash fruits or natural herbs in underneath of a cup before adding the fluids. It works ideal for ice too.
5) Whack it – Here’s another pro technique. Cover ice in a lint-free fabric and bang it frequently against a difficult surface. Have a look at this video for a demo!